Cryotherapy in Hull
The new Whole Body Cryotherapy machine in Hull.
for more information on this new treatment in Hull visit https://chill1.co.uk/
Cryotherapy is the practice of using cold temperatures (-190 ° C) to promote health and well-being.
How does it work?..
Cryotherapy works by rapidly reducing the surface temperature of the skin and stimulating the receptors to reduce inflammation and increase energy. You enter a cryostat where liquid nitrogen is used to lower the temperature to -190 degrees C. This causes the blood to rush to the core where the toxins are rinsed and the blood is enriched with oxygen.
What are the benefits? …. After only 3 minutes, get out and the oxygenated blood rushes towards the body accelerating the process of natural recovery of the body. It also boosts your metabolism over the next 8 hours, which means you will burn an extra 400-800 calories.
Other reported benefits also include,
Sports and Physical Benefits
• Decreases muscle pain, pain and inflammation
• Increases energy
• Increase sports performance: maximum speed, power, etc.
• Improves muscle strength and joint function
• Faster overall return to sports training
• Reduces injury recovery time
• Reduces fatigue
• Sooths' pain
Health and wellness benefits
• Releases endorphins
• Increases energy
• It helps fight insomnia
• Improves circulation
• Postoperative recovery
• Reduces muscle tears
• Stimulates immune systems
• Boosts metabolism and burns 400-800 calories
• Improves symptoms of:
rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
or Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
or Multiple Sclerosis
o Depression and mood disorders
o Ankylosing spondylitis
o Stress and anxiety
o Psoriasis, Neurodermatitis
o Disorders of menopause
Beauty and Spa Benefits
• Eliminates toxins
• Reduction of cellulite
• Firmer and healthier skin
• Stronger, fuller hair and nails
• Fewer blemishes on the skin
• Increased production of collagen
• Increases lymphatic drainage and blood circulation
• Helps control overweight
From £ 29 a treatment
Video credits to Chill Whole Body Cryotherapy YouTube channel