Using these natural home remedies you can get rid of gout. Read more at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-gout.html
Gout is a complex form of symptomatic arthritis of sudden and severe painful outbreaks. The affected joint, typically in the big toe, becomes:
• and very tender …
Symptoms usually last 3 to 10 days. This condition is more common in men (between 40-50 years of age) than in women. Probabilities of women developing the surface of the drop after menopause.
Basically, gout is caused when acute and pierced urate crystals accumulate in a joint. This occurs because of the high levels of uric acid in the blood. If left untreated, it can affect more joints.
Factors that increase the chances of developing this problem are:
• Family history of gout
• Excessive alcohol intake
• Medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, etc.
• Use of certain medicines
Although stubborn in nature, it is possible to treat gout in the country.
Home Remedy 1
• Drink a glass of water.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it.
• Drink 2-3 times a day.
If you find this remedy helpful, you can increase the dose of apple cider vinegar by up to 2 tablespoons.
Home Remedy 2
• Take equal amounts of fenugreek powder, turmeric powder and dry ginger root powder (sonth).
• Mix them together.
• Have 1 teaspoon of this mixture along with warm water.
• Take it twice a day.
Home Remedy 3
• Drink a glass of warm water.
• Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda. Helps dissolve crystals of uric acid.
• Take this remedy every four hours.
• Continue for up to two weeks.
If you are over 60, do not take more than three times a day. Also, ignore this remedy if you suffer from hypertension.
Eat 15-20 cherries or drink at least one cup of black cherry juice daily. Cherries have a flavonoid that helps relieve pain and inflammation.
===== Follow us: =====
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
Video credits to Top 10 Home Remedies YouTube channel