More and more people are diagnosed with autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis. In this video, I share some suggestions of what you can do to combat rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
1. It could be of a genetic component.
2. Are you getting enough fats to protect your nerves?
3. It could come from an infectious disease.
4. Improving the immune system is important.
5. I would recommend a Vitamin C IV to people with autoimmune disorder.
Look and enjoy!
Dr. Jason West
HELP AND RESOURCES:
Download free report:
Call us: 208-232-3216 (Mention that you found us on YouTube)
Track: LFZ – Echos (Meikal Remix)
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Creative Commons License – Recognition 3.0
Nate Woodbury Video
Video credits to Dr. Jason West YouTube channel